Latest project – Le Murier School – Guernsey
Our latest website launch was Le Murier School in Guernsey, a special educational needs website designed to promote the activities and events and showcase the students work.
This is an excellent Special Educational Needs School teaching and supporting students to achieve their potential through Sensory and Communication, Sport, Outdoor Learning, the Arts and whom go onto Higher Education and jobs in Guernsey and beyond the Island.
They are active in The Duke of Edinburgh Awards and the school runs the annual Everest Challenge raising thousands of pounds for the School so the students have the opportunities they need to develop.
The Website features
- Videos page to add all the students exciting videos
- 3 blogs – Main, Student blog, PTA
- Calendar of events
- List of events on PTA section
- Main slider
- page sliders
- Portfolio of the Curriculum
- Report an issue for students want to report a problem anonymously
- Twitter feed
- Location map